Posts : 53
Join date : 2012-01-29
Age : 19
Location : Batangas
|Subject: Moderator Customer Charter Wed 1 Feb - 2:27|| |
The Moderator Team
- The Moderator Team is made up of community members who have volunteered their time to provide a service to the Bio-Gaming community.
- Moderators are responsible for upholding the Forum Rules.
What Can You Expect of Us?
- Moderators will act in accordance with an internal Moderator Code of Conduct.
- Moderators will abide by the same rules as the Bio-Gaming Community.
- No information on suspensions, bans or punishments will be made public and corresponding threads/posts will be deleted and the member made aware of that.
- Moderators will remain calm, polite and helpful during all conversations, conflicts and problems and treat the community with respect.
What Can We Expect Of You?
- Moderators will be impartial in all cases and escalate any issues to a colleague or lead moderator if a conflict exists or when in doubt.
- You will read and abide by the Forum Rules including updates that may occur from time to time
- You will behave in a mature manner and treat the Moderator Team with respect at all times
- You understand that a moderators decision is final and although a moderator may consider your appeal if you are polite and courteous, you will respect the decision that is made.
- You will escalate any concerns regarding an individual moderators behaviour to a Lead Moderator privately.
- You are welcome to provide general feedback (positive and negative) publicly, as long as it is constructive